Under direction of Director of Preconstruction or Senior Preconstruction Manager is
responsible for the overall administration of a project estimate and schedule. Has
supervisory, training and development responsibility for Estimator I and II.
Should have previously performed successfully in the role of Estimator II, or equivalent
This position is a parallel role with Senior Estimator. At the discretion of the Business
Unit Leader, and in accordance with the structure of the preconstruction department for
the particular business unit, this position may not be utilized within the particular
PRINCIPLE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Participate in all preconstruction activities
2. Perform all estimating functions
3. Keep current with industry technology
4. Participate in business development activities as required
5. Express verbal and written communication with internal and external customers
6. Training and development of Estimator I and II.
7. Perform other duties as necessary
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. BA/BS degree in engineering, architecture, or construction management.
2. Minimum of two (2) years of Estimator II role, or equivalent role.
3. On-site experience in building construction.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
_ TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
See Computer Skills – Specialty Applications
_ LEADERSHIP SKILLS
_ COMPUTER SKILLS
Windows (latest version)
SureTrak or Microsoft Project
MC² or Timberline